The Response to Homeland Security Incidents
1. Critique our response to Hurricane Katrina.
2. Describe the functions of the National Response Framework.
3. When a major disaster occurs, the federal government will use a layered response. What is a layered response and how does it work?
4. Explain the preparedness cycle that is part of the National Response Framework.
5. Exercising is a part of preparation for a catastrophe. What is it and what are the limitations associated with exercising?
6. What are thee various procedures by which federal assistance is provided during a disaster?
7. Describe the components and function of the incident command system.