Beloved: A Spiritual – Critical Review
In MLA format, type a 4-page (minimum) review of the criticisms found in preceding assignment.
The structure of the assignment is as follows:
1. An introductory paragraph: a brief overview of the primary work in question (Beloved) including the author of the work (Morrison), the author of each criticism, and a brief introduction of each of the criticisms (10 points).
2. Three (3) body paragraphs: Each paragraph should directly quote the thesis and summarize the development of each criticism. Each paragraph should be at least one(1) page minimum with at least three(3) quotes (one for thesis, at least two for development) with proper citations in each paragraph (10 points each).
3. A concluding paragraph linking and evaluating all 3 criticisms (5 points).
4. A final argumentative statement that synthesises the criticisms with your reading of the novel. (10 points)
5. A Works Cited page: there should be 4 entries on it: the 3 criticisms and the primary (5 points)