“A brand is a story always being told” -Scott Bedbury (Nike and Starbucks executive), quoted in “11 Simple Steps for a Successful Brand Building Process.”
LinkedIn is a powerful social media tool that can help you communicate your personal brand. For the Unit 4 Assignment, you will download and complete a professional LinkedIn template that can be used to create a profile. You do not have to create a LinkedIn account for this assignment. Using the Unit 4 Assignment template, you will write out the profile information in a Microsoft Word® document.
- On the template you will enter your own information below each heading (remove descriptive information in parenthesis)
- Professional Summary
- Skills and expertise
- Examples of work (paragraph description and two examples required)
- The template must be completed. For example: links to a profile, images of a profile, and/or pasting of a profile are not accepted.
- Examples of work must be included on the document (The work should not be submitted through links, attachments, or clickable icons).
- Template must be double spaced, in correct APA format using Times New Roman or Arial font size 12.
- Template must adhere to Standard English with correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling