After studying the course materials located on Module 7: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
- Cure / care: compare and contrast.
- Basic care: Nutrition, hydration, shelter, human interaction.
- Are we morally obliged to this? Why? Example
- Swallow test, describe; when is it indicated?
- When is medically assisted N/H indicated?
- Briefly describe Enteral Nutrition (EN), including:
- Briefly describe Parenteral Nutrition (PN), including:
- a. Total parenteral nutrition
- b. Partial parenteral nutrition
- Bioethical analysis of N/H; state the basic principle and briefly describe the two exceptions.
- Case Study: Terry Schiavo (EXCEL FILE on Module 7: Lecture Materials & Resources page). Provide a bioethical analysis of her case; should we continue with the PEG or not? Why yes or why not?
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 32, 33, 34, 56, 57, 58.
- The submission is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style.
- Cioffi, A. (2018, March 24). BIO 603 3 24 18 [Video file]. Retrieved fromBIO 603 3 24 18