Speech 3 – Process Assignment 2 – Source Research
For this assignment, you will begin a record of your sources.
In this assignment you will:
1. Think about different key words that will help you find information about your topic. Remember that you need sources for the need, satisfaction, and visualization sections. Type those at the top.
2. Find seven high-quality, credible sources
3. For each source, write the full bibliographic entry, including author, title, journal/publication name, date, editor, etc. in the correct format for APA or MLA style
4. For each source, fill out at least one type of supporting material you found under the correct heading: examples, narrative, fact/statistics, or testimony.
5. Turn this form in when you have that minimum information (bibliography and at least one type of supporting material) for each source.
6. You can continue to use this form to gather information for your speech and to help write your bibliography at the end of the speech.