ONLY BID IF YOU CAN FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!!
MUST USE CourseProject_RFP_TEMPLATE ATTACHED ONLY
DUE 11/18/2019 NOVEMBER 18, 2019 9AM EST !!
4-6 pages needed: See attached word document for more instructions
PART 1 – Find Examples of RFPs Due WK 4
Search for at least 3 RFP examples on the IT arena that could help you in creating your own RFP in STEP 2.
The websites suggested to conduct your research are:
· https://www.Fbo.gov (Links to an external site.)
· https://www.bidsync.com/bidsync-app-web/vendor/shared/BidOpportunities.xhtml (Links to an external site.)
You may be required to register. Instructions are located at the site within the documentation.
1. Once at the website, you will enter your search criteria for the state and type field for a solicitation.
2. Search for opportunities within a recent 90-day period and select any opportunity of interest to you.
3. Include the solicitation number, requestor’s name, RFP type, and product or service being requested, and contract award date.
4. Analyze the selected formal written proposal for structure, content, and unique requirements specific to the product or service being requested. Review the delivery methods, legal requirements, and other relevant points for consideration to be included as appropriate to the RFP solicitation you will be creating.