1. Review the results from the Questionnaires Activity to gather the data you need to support your rough draft.
2. Create a 250-350 word draft essay that includes the following:
Paragraph 1: Identify your leadership preference(s) and describe why the different aspects appeal to you most. Include specific terms or examples from the resources to identify your preferences.
Paragraph 2: Describe what experiences you have as a leader, or your experience(s) with other leaders that support your preferences as areas you want to develop as a leader. Include examples of leaders that have not demonstrated strengths in the areas you noted and how their lack of leadership in that area helped support your decision.
Paragraph 3: Describe how you will use your strengths and preferences in leadership within at least one setting.
3. Submit Leadership Preference Reflection paper draft to Smarthinking Online Tutoring for feedback (find it linked on the left-hand navigation or review this video for step-by-step instructions: SmartThinking Videos)
4. SmartThinking will send you a confirmation email noting your submission as received.
5. Upload a screen shot of the email confirmation in the assignment link.