Human Service Practice in the Criminal Justice Setting
Based on the same scenario, there are 2 assignments.
The 1st is due by Wed. the 18th/ Deliverable Length: Between 200-400 words
After reviewing the scenario, do the following:
• Discuss how this pretrial diversion worker would serve as a case manager in this situation.
• Include 4 specific tasks the pretrial worker might do as the case manager for Ms. Hart. (e.g., referral).
The 2nd is due by Mon. the 23rd/Deliverable Length: Between 800-1000 words
Using the information in the same scenario, prepare a memo to your supervisor Sarah Harris discussing the following:
· Identify 2 disciplines involved with Cindy Hart.
· Discuss in detail 1 theory of each discipline that you identified in part (1) that applies to this fact pattern.
· Discuss how this scenario is distinguishable from a scenario that might take place in the traditional mental health setting.
· Identify 2 ethical obligations/core values at play in this scenario.
· Assess this client’s needs. In terms of the case management, perform the following:
o Develop a service plan for Cindy Hart.
o Coordinate Cindy Hart to the appropriate services.
o State how you would monitor her progress as the pretrial diversion worker.
o State 2 ways in which you would advocate for her.
Must include reliable references and in-text citations in APA format for each assignment